Comment on page
META Mining Programs
From: July 24th, 13:00PM UTC until further notice
Daily emission: The total amount of daily esMETA emission will range from 25,000 to 75,000 depending on a user’s “esMETA lock time” and their status as Redemption Providers.
The incentive allocations across all pools will be as follows:
- mUSD Mint Pool: 70%
- META/ETH Uniswap V2 LP Pool: 7.5%
- META/ETH Balancer Pool: 7.5%
- mUSD/2Pool Curve LP Pool : 15%
- 1.To participate in the mUSD Minting Pool, you will need to deposit GLP to mint/borrow mUSD. The yield is allocated to those who have minted mUSD, in a proportional manner according to their minted amount compared to the total minted mUSD. For example, if someone has minted 10% of the total mUSD, they would receive 10% of the yield payout for the mUSD Mint Pool.
- 2.To ensure lower slippage and higher efficiency, our mUSD/2Pool liquidity will be on Curve Finance (Arbitrum). As a result, users must add mUSD/2Pool LP to Curve to participate in the mining incentives.
- 3.Five days after launch, users can start converting their esMETA to META, which users can vest linearly over a 10-day to 60-day period.